27 JUly 2020 (11aM MYT)
Contrary to popular belief, communications is not only about social media marketing. A solid communications strategy covers many aspects, including (and not limited to) understanding how to support your business goals through communications, create brand awareness, meet your sales targets, and prepare for crisis communications. Learn the basics of creating a communications strategy in this online interactive learning session designed for entrepreneurs/micro-entrepreneurs and small business owners.
REGISTER HERE TODAY.
THIS COACHING SESSION WILL HELP YOU TO
- Understand the core principles of developing a communications strategy
- Define and develop a strong, purpose-driven communications strategy
- Focus your communications strategy on impact instead of output
- Support business goals using strategic communications
- Understand methods to measure that impact and effectiveness of your communications strategy
SESSION PRICE & REGISTRATION
MYR 100 PER PAX
LIMITED TO 10 PAX ONLY. REGISTER HERE NOW!
who is this coaching session for?
- Entrepreneurs, micro-entrepreneurs, sole proprietors or partnerships who want to understand how communications can support achieving business goals/ organisational objectives
- Business owners with small teams, looking to upskill their current workforce in communications strategy development
- Communications professionals in the early and mid-stages of their careers – working in agencies, in-house or for non-profit organisations
- Students of communications/PR looking for theoretical experience and guidance from the industry
mode of delivery + resources
- 100% online delivery on Google Meets/Zoom
- Small group sessions of a maximum number of ten participants
- Highly interactive 90 min session, with additional time for Q&A
- Free resource materials provided