All information shared through this website is well recorded and kept safe by Illuminairre, and will only be used for the purpose of contacting the respondents regarding Illuminairre’s current and future services.
This section hereby explains how your personal data is processed and how its corresponding rights are protected in registering for the service.
- Lawfulness of the processing of personal data
As we are entering into an informal, non-financial and non-binding agreement with you for your participation in this service, processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of this event in which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into an agreement.
- What is the general information that you will be asked to provide when registering for a service?
– Full name
– Email address
– Phone number(s)
– Nature of business
- What will your information be used for?
Illuminairre may use the collected information to:
– Provide relevant communication regarding the service for which you are registering.
– Provide information via communication on future services that Illuminairre may release.
- How will your information be protected?
Your information will be stored in a secure server. In the event of any security breach likely to result in a risk to your rights and freedom, you will be notified within 72 hours.
- How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your data for a maximum of 1 year.
- Where do we process your data?
Your data is processed in Malaysia under Illuminairre Consulting. Appropriate processes and measures in place that ensure your data is safe and used in accordance with this document.
- Who has access to my personal data and any one I might have referred to in my data?
Your personal data will be processed only by Illuminairre Consulting. No third parties will be allowed access to your personal data. Your personal data will not be profiled.
- What are your rights?
– The right to be informed
– The right to rectification
– The right to erasure
– The right to restrict processing
– The right to data portability
– The right to object
– Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
Should you want to apply any of your rights and for enquiries related to the personal data protection and processing, kindly do email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org